Have you ever lost your pet or have been stressed out wondering whether your pet is home safe? Our Pets GPS Tracker & Activity Monitor is the best all-in-one GPS location tracker for dogs and cats.
The Pets GPS Tracker offers you unlimited peace of mind knowing where your pet is at all time of the day.
Its smart and portable design fit perfectly on your pet's collar, and its easily control via your smartphone using high precision GPS technology.
Also Excellent to track your Kids, Cats, Keys, and More!
- Real-Time Location Tracking:
Our pets GPS tracker uses advanced GPS and cellular technology to pinpoint your pet's real-time location anywhere within 0-100 feet distance.
- Two-Way Notification:
The two-way notification function will let you track lost pets or be notified when they are out of range with a ring or flash.
- Waterproof Case:
Engineered with waterproof cases that go anywhere with your pet, even swimming.
- Lightweight & Compact Size:
Designed with compact size, lightweight and easy to carry like accessories on your pet's collar.
- Long Lasting Battery:
Our tracker uses longest-lasting lithium battery of its kind.
- In the Google Play Store or Apple App Store search for "cTracing" or get the download link by scanning the QR code on the instruction, and download the APP;
- Long press the button on the smart locator, hear the "drop, drop" twice, the LED light is on;
- Search for the smart locator and connect to the app, slide left to delete the tracker, touch the ">" icon to rename the smart locator or disconnect;
- Long press to shut down.
- Material: ABS
- Color: Black/White/Red/Green/Blue
- Size: 52 x 31 x 11mm
- Compatible Device: iPhone (iOS 7.0 or later), iPad Mini, iTouch 5, iPad 3/4 and Android (Android 4.3 or later)
- Bluetooth Version: 4.0
- Battery: CR2032 Lithium coin battery (replaceable)
- Finder Distance: 0-100 feet
- Working Time: 5-7 days (only when tracker is activated)
- 1 x Pets Mini GPS Tracker
- 1 x English User Manual
- 1 x CR2032 Lithium coin Battery
Shipping: We do our best to get our products in your hands ASAP. But due to high volume demand please allow from 1 to 3 weeks for delivery. Thanks in advance!
There is a basic, first situation when it’s not a good idea to do intensity prescriptions. That’s when the lifter is a newbie. And there are two really simple reasons for that. First is, that such powerlifters either don’t have 1RMs to base the on or the 1RMs they have are not correct. The latter reason occurs due to a mix of multiple factors. Such as limited technical ability, limited mobility, poor neurological efficiency, and the weak power of will. Secondly, new powerlifters usually progress very quickly to the next routines of the
There are millions of ways on how to compose good weightlifting workout programs. Some coaches stay true to few basic plans on such training. They simply tweak them to be fit for different skills and experience levels. But we are sticking to quite a different plan. We put our focus on intensity (actual weights) prescriptions for any specific powerlifter. I personally am sure there are times when both approaches are applicable, even within the same workout session…